Now, Why would I take your “advice” kill myself when I know it kills Hoes slowly to see I’m still living, shining, & HAPPY even after a lame ass Urkel?! AHH HAHAHA! *Nicki M. Laugh* 😂😋😎👀 #AnonymousMessageSendingAssHoes #HeyHoes #ISeeYou #BitchesThinkTheyLow #Pause #BitchesLoveFollowingYou #CauseYouFollwing #TheirCurrentMan #TheirExes #TheirBabyDaddy #ThrowinShadeAssHoes #StreetsStayWatching #AndTeeDoesToo #WhyYouMadHoe #ThisGoesOutToMyHatinAssMaleHoesToo
🐰PROTEIN CREME EASTER EGGS🐣
Before grabbing up all those Cadbury Creme Easter Eggs, try this healthy spin on an Easter treat! Even if you don’t hunt for them, creating & eating them will make your holiday season a lot more fun! Best part is that you can even take an egg or two to the gym this weekend & munch them with gusto after your Easter workout. Or, wrap a bunch of the eggs in colored foil & hide them around your house for your fit little ones! You can even devise an exercise routine in your backyard involving different workout hurdles to get to each protein egg. This year’s egg hunt will be like none you’ve ever experienced! Happy Easter! 🐰🐣
Prep Time: 5-10 mins.
Total Time: 1 hr - 1 hr 10 mins. Servings: 8 eggs
• 2 Tbsp of vanilla custard egg white powder
• ½ Cup of Greek yogurt
• Few drops of yellow food coloring
• 1 Tbsp of banana protein powder
• 4 Tsp of canned chickpeas
• 1 heaping Tbsp of coconut flour
• ½ Cup Fage’s Total Greek yogurt (0 or 2% fat)
• ½ Cup of Whey concentrate (vanilla or coconut flavored)
• 4 Tbsp Coconut flour
1. To make yolks: Blend all “yolk” ingredients together using a food processor or handheld blender until a paste or soft dough is formed; Roll it into eight little yolk-sized balls & put them aside. *(TIP: roll the dough into “eggs,” so if your mix is too runny or sticky, add a touch more coconut flour until it gets to the right consistency. But be careful! Too much coconut flour will make the filling too fibrous.)
2. To make the “whites”: Mix all the “white” ingredients in a bowl & roll out eight balls & flatten against your palm; Stick the “yolks” on them & close them up to end up with a proper yolk & egg shape.
3. Next, melt 2/3 bar of 85% dark chocolate in a glass bowl on top of a pot of boiling water. Coat each “egg” in there & transfer either to a cake pop mould or to a baking tray lined with some baking parchment or foil; Transfer to the freezer for 1 hour.
4. Serve & Enjoy!
1. You can use whey isolate instead of egg white powder for the “yolk”.
2. Feel free to use vanilla, banana, banoffee, toffee or even chocolate whey for the “yolk” too!
3. For the “whites”, you can use a vanilla or coconut flavored casein instead of whey + coconut flour, just add enough casein until you get to a pasty consistency & remember to TASTE your batter to ensure you’re satisfying your taste buds!
4. Instead of hand-rolling the eggs, you can use an egg-shaped silicone mold, like the ones used to make cake-pops, especially if you want to keep your eggs completely oval.
NUTRITIONAL INFO: (8 Eggs)
• Calories: 191 • Protein: 19.1g • Carbs: 3.8g • Fat: 7.8g
FAT FACT: (1 Cadbury Egg)
• Calories: 150 • Protein:2g • Carbs: 24g • Fat: 6g
(I believe I found this at bodybuilding.com)
🌴Homemade Whipped Coconut Body Butter🌴
I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, & you’ll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar & it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, & yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
• 1 cup coconut oil
• 1 Tsp vitamin E oil (optional)
• a few drops of your fav essential oil for fragrance (optional)
1. Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl. (You do not have to melt the coconut oil first.)
2. Mix on high speed with a wire whisk for 6-7 minutes or until whipped into a light, airy consistency. (Tip: An electric hand mixer will work.)
3. Spoon the whipped coconut oil body butter into a glass jar & cover tightly. Store at room temperature, or in the refrigerator if your house is so warm it melts the oil.
***Note: Your whipped coconut oil should stay relatively soft, even at colder temperatures. I noticed mine beaded into a froth of tiny coconut oil pearls that melt right into my skin.
If you don’t like getting your hands dirty, then this is not for you! Use lean beef & added more veggies to make this lower in fat. Serve it on crusty whole wheat rolls & enjoy your sandwich. Be sure to have plenty of napkins on hand!
SKINNY SLOPPY JOES
• Prep Time: 10 mins.
• Cook Time: 30 mins.
• Total Time: 40 mins.
• Servings: 7
• 1.25 lbs 93% lean ground beef sirloin
• 1 Tbsp steak seasoning or seasoned salt
• 1 carrot, minced
• 1 medium onion, minced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• ¼ cup red bell pepper, minced
• 4 oz mushrooms, minced
• 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
• 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• 2 cups tomato sauce
• 2 Tbsp tomato paste
1. Chop all the veggies really fine, using a chopper or food processor.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the meat to the pan & break it up as it cooks.
3. Season with steak seasoning & cook the until it browns; then add onion, garlic, carrots, mushrooms, & red peppers to the skillet.
4. Reduce heat to medium & add red wine vinegar & Worcestershire sauce; cook 5 more minutes.
5. Add tomato sauce & paste to pan, stir to combine. Cover, reduce heat to simmer & cook an additional 5 minutes.
6. Using a measuring cup, pile ½ cup of sloppy meat onto toasted buns.
• Serving Size: ½ cup or ¼ lb
• Calories: 121.8
• Fat: 3.7 g
• Protein: 13.7 g
• Carb: 9.9 g
• Fiber: 2.1 g
Quick Chicken Tacos 🐔
Something is so effortless & simple about tacos. It’s unbelievably convenient to display the ingredients & have friends or family pick their own toppings. Low in carbs & fat but jam-packed with flavor. After tasting these, the late night Taco Bell runs will be cut out permanently!
Prep Time: 5-8 mins
Total Cook Time: 20 mins
Servings: 4 Tacos
• 1 medium tomato
•1 cup no-salt-added canned corn
• 1 jalapeño pepper
• 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 Tbsp. lime juice
• ½ Tsp Salt
• 2 3oz. packages Tyson Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Fajita Chicken Strips
• 4 Low-Carb Medium/Soft Taco Flour/Whole Wheat Tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 300° F. Wrap tortillas in foil & bake until heated through (approx. 10-15 mins.)
2. Seed & dice tomato & jalapeño; chop cilantro & drain corn.
3. In a small bowl combine tomato, corn, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, & salt; Set aside.
4. Heat frozen strips in nonstick skillet on medium heat for 3-5 mins. (or until warm)
5. To assemble tacos, Fill center of each tortilla with equal amounts of chicken strips & tomato mixture.
6. Serve immediately & enjoy!
• Calories: 256
• Protein: 15g
• Carbs: 38g
• Fat: 4.5g
🍕SKINNY LAYERED PIZZA DIP🍕
Warm pizza in a dip? It doesn’t get better than this! Super easy to make & will definitely be the hit of the party. A true crowd-pleaser for kids & grown-ups too! It’s much skinnier than a regular recipe because you’re using reduced-fat cheeses & very lean turkey pepperoni. Happy Skinny-Dippin’!!!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 25-30 mins
Total Time: 40-45 mins
Servings: 12 (each about ¼ cup)
• 1 (8 oz) Pkg Fat-free cream cheese, softened (Or 1 cup low fat cottage cheese, pureed in a blender or food processor until smooth. If using cottage cheese instead, leave out parmesan cheese, as it would be too salty!)
• ¼ Cup Low fat plain Greek yogurt
• ¼ Cup Low fat cottage cheese (or additional ¼ cup Greek yogurt)
• 2 Tbsp Chopped chives or green onions, chopped fine
• ½ Tsp Garlic powder
• ½ Tsp Italian seasoning
• 2 Tbsp Grated parmesan cheese
• 1 Cup Pizza sauce
• ¾ Cup Mozzarella cheese
• ¼ Cup Green bell pepper, finely chopped (or mushroom or pizza topping of choice)
• ⅛ Cup mini turkey pepperonis (or regular size turkey pepperoni, cut into quarters)
• ½ Tsp Italian seasoning
• ¼ cup chopped olives
1. Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Spray a 9-inch pie plate, (or a 9×13 baking pan) with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the ingredients for the first layer. Spread first layer in the prepared baking dish.
3. On top of the first layer, follow by spreading each ingredient in second layer (in order) over cream cheese layer. Start by spreading pizza sauce, followed by mozzarella, green pepper, pepperonis, & ending with Italian seasoning & olives (if desired).
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted & bubbly.
5. Serve immediately with toasted Boboli triangles, toasted baguette slices, bread sticks &/or Milton’s whole wheat snack crackers.
1. This recipe uses ½ of a 6 oz package of Hormel’s 70% reduced-fat turkey pepperoni. You’ll find it in the luncheon meat section of most supermarkets. If you can’t, substitute with reduced-fat salami.
2. Pizza sauce is sold in jars at most supermarkets. There are several brands available such as Ragu.
12 Servings (each about ¼ cup)
• Calories: 63 • Fat: 2g
• Carbs: 4g • Protein: 7g
“You don’t have to turn on the red light…”
This Or That Thursday:
🍩SKINNY KRISPY KREME GLAZED DOUGHNUTS🍩
Sticky, sugary-sweet Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Good for breakfast, or dessert, or even as a healthy post-workout snack. These doughnuts that are super light and fluffy (not dense or gummy, which is a problem with many baked doughnut recipes). Unlike Krispy Kreme’s that weigh you down & suck all your energy with its 800 calories for every 4 that you eat, these doughnuts will leave you feeling full, yet energized & if you want to kick things up a notch with an international flair, fill these babies up with chocolate, peanut butter, & coconut!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 15 mins.
Total Time: 25 mins.
Servings: 6 Glazed Doughnuts
• 1 Tsp apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
• 2/3 Cup milk of choice
• 1 Tsp pure vanilla extract
• 3 Tbsp coconut or vegetable oil
• 1 Cup all-purpose flour (or spelt or gluten-free ap flour)
• 1½ Tsp baking powder
• ⅓ Cup xylitol or sugar
• 2 Tsp pure stevia extract (or 2 extra tbsp sugar or 2 NuNaturals packets)
• ¼ Tsp salt
• 1 Cup xylitol or Sucanat (It’s 100% sugar-free if you use xylitol. This technique works with regular sugar too, or evaporated cane juice or even brown sugar. So if you find yourself in the middle of baking something and you run out of powdered sugar, just make your own!)
• 1-2 Tsp arrowroot or cornstarch to prevent clumping when stored (Optional)
• 1½ Tbsp milk of choice
• ½ Tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350° F & grease a doughnut pan if you have one. (If you don’t have a doughnut pan, you can cook in a mini muffin tin for doughnut holes.) Combine first four ingredients in a small bowl, & whisk well.
2. In a large measuring bowl, combine all remaining ingredients & stir very well. Now pour wet into dry & immediately pour into the pan.
3. Bake 15 minutes, then allow to cool before removing from pan.
4. To make glaze, combine & mix xylitol, arrowroot, milk, & vanilla in a blender. (**Note: It may smoke a little, but that’s ok. You should have a glaze in a matter of seconds!)
5. Pour glaze into a bowl & dip tops of doughnuts in glaze.
6. Serve & Enjoy!
• Calories: 133
• Carbs: 19g
• Fat: 5g
(4 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts)
• Calories: 800
• Carbs: 100g
• Fat: 48g
“Ittt’sss BACONNNN! “
Healthy Comfort Food…Nothing is more comforting than pancakes & bacon on a quiet morning…Except blasting some Queen Beyonce! 🙌👑🐝😎 LOL! These little bad boys are a healthy spin on comfort foods & the best part is they’re filled with protein!! The only sad part about this picture is that your screen doesn’t have a “scratch and sniff” feature. They smell, & taste incredible! Happy Eating!
BACON MAPLE PROTEIN PANCAKE STRIPS
Prep Time: 5 mins.
Cook Time: 20 mins.
Total Time: 25 mins.
Servings: 4 Pancake Strips
• 4 strips turkey bacon (or regular bacon)
• ¼ cup flaxseed meal
• ¼ cup almond meal
• ¼ cup 100% Whey Protein Powder (*Note: If you use a flavored one it will change the taste.)
• 1 Tsp cinnamon
• A shake or two of sea salt
• 1 Tsp maple extract
• 1 extra large egg
• ¼ cup egg whites
• 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
• Strawberries, bananas, or your favorite fruit (Optional)
• Maple Syrup (Optional)
1. To prepare batter, combine & mix the flaxseed meal, almond meal, protein powder, cinnamon, & salt together in a medium sized bowl.
2. Next, whisk in one egg, the egg whites & maple extract.
3. Melt coconut oil & add to batter. (**TIP: You can substitute grapeseed oil, walnut oil or another kind of oil if you like.)
**NOTE: This batter will be sticky and thick.
4. Fry 4 strips of bacon until crispy; Remove bacon from pan & lay slices on stacked paper towels to remove excess grease. (Also to get more crispy)**TIP: Make sure to cook your bacon really crispy & pat down with a paper towel to reduce grease. If you pour batter over limp bacon, it turns out chewy. BUT… if your bacon is crisp, it turns out amazing!
5. Carefully, wipe down the griddle with wadded paper towels, leaving only a very thin layer of grease to cook the pancakes. (***NOTE: You can use the pan you cooked the bacon in to cook the pancakes for extra flavor, but I find with turkey bacon there isn’t as much leftover grease as there is with regular bacon. Your choice!)
6. Return the cooked bacon to the griddle with at least two inches of space on both sides of the slices. Slowly pour batter over each bacon slice.
7. After one minute, check the bottom side of the pancakes. Once browned, flip the pancakes & cook the other side to golden brown. (**NOTE: They don’t take long to cook.)
8. Plate strips & serve immediately with optional warm maple syrup & fruit on the side.
• Calories: 367 • Protein: 33g
• Carbs: 9g • Fat: 29g
Wrap It Up Wednesday: HEALTHY PIZZA WRAPS
Super fast, delicious, very easy to make & take for lunch! Enjoy!
• Prep Time: 5 mins.
• Cook Time: n/a
• Total Time: 5 mins.
• Servings: 1 wrap
• 1 Large Carb Smart Tortilla
• ½ Cup Fresh Spinach
• 5 Orange Bell Pepper Strips
• 10 Raw Almonds
• 1 Tbsp Low Fat Parmesan Cheese
• 1 Large Carrot Sliced
• 2 Slices Turkey Breast Meat or Morning Star Chicken.
• ¼ Cup Organic Muir Glen Pizza Sauce
1. Place Tortilla Flat on a Plate.
2. Add all ingredients, but Add Cheese and Pizza Sauce Last.
3. Carefully Fold Tortilla into a Roll; Slice Tortilla Directly Down The Middle.
• Calories : 245
• Fat : 9g
• Carbs: 29g
• Protein: 21g
• Fiber: 16g
Workout Wednesday:BODYWEIGHT SQUATS!!!
Stand as tall as you can with your feet spread slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. Hold your arms straight out in front of your body at shoulder level, so that your arms parallel to the floor [A]. Keep your torso as upright as you can for the entire movement, with your lower back slightly arched. Brace your abs, and lower your body as far as you can by pushing your hips back and bending your knees [B]. Pause, then push yourself back to the starting position. That’s one repetition. Do 15 to 20 repetitions.